Monday, April 3, 2017

4/3/17 My weekend

My weekend was packed at the maximum. Friday was my only day to hang with my friends. We threw a surprise party for our friend Haley. Luckily, I didn't blow it by saying something to her on accident. On Saturday I had to wake up at 6:00 am to do my hair and get ready for spacing rehearsal. Since competition is in a few weeks, my whole studio went to Olathe South High School to run every single dance on stage. It was the most tiring thing ever, especially because it lasted all day long. The next day was dress rehearsal at the studio. I had to wake up early again to rehearse every dance. This time we had to put on all of our costumes to make sure everything is ready to go for competing. When I got home after dress rehearsal , I crashed immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment