Friday, January 27, 2017

1/26/17 Social bookmarking CE

CURRENT EVENT


After reading an article on how technology may hold the future of fashion, it gave me a much better understanding of social bookmarking and why there is such a thing. The article helped me to realize that not just teachers and students at school us this method. Big business of all sorts use social book marking to reach out to buyers and appeal to their desires. In my opinion, social bookmarking is a helpful and beneficial tool for anyone and everyone. Two new social bookmarking sites I learned about are EDITED and Snap Fashion. EDITED is a trend forecasting company that tracks which products sell and when. Snap Fashion takes pride in what people today are truly looking for and connects them with products for them. This is an app I would like to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment