Thursday, March 30, 2017

3/30 Some Great Movies & TV Series

Whenever people ask me what to watch on Netflix or just in general, I always say i'm not the right one to ask because sadly I don't have much free time to just sit around and watch what I wish to. Although, when I get a chance to these are my go-to's below.

Movies
The Last Song (drama)
Moana (disney)
Me Before You (drama)
The Best of Me (drama)
The Longest Ride (drama)
Blended (comedy)
Princess Diaries (disney)
What to Expect when Your Expecting (comedy)
The Parent Trap (disney)
Freaky Friday (disney)
50 First Dates (romantic comedy)

TV Series
*already watched
Gossip Girl (drama)
Grey's Anatomy (drama)
The Vampire Diaries (drama)
Heart of Dixie (comedy)
American Horror Story  (horror)

*in the middle of watching
One Tree Hill (drama)

*Want to watch in future
Friday Night Lights (drama)
Shameless (comedy)
Friends (comedy)
90210 (drama)
A Series of Unfortunate Events (comedy)



No comments:

Post a Comment