Thursday, March 2, 2017

3/2/17 Infographic peer feedback

Sydney W: Her infographic is about dance, which I love. In addition, she has a ton of pictures that go along with her stats which makes it 10x more interesting to the viewer.

Lauren S: Lauren's infographic is very organized and neat. The  icons she got from piktochart really tied everything together.

Miranda O: I don't know really anything about softball, so after reading her infographic I learned many facts about softball that I never knew before.

Kenneth: His infographic is very relevant in how it is about the costs of going back to school.The colors pop and he has a ton of statistics and graphics. I like the graph that shows how much of each supply a parent buys.

Carlie: Carlie's infographic is one of my favorites because it is so visually pleasing with the color scheme and visuals. I loved how she started with the  quote "Without music, life would be a mistake".

Overall, I really enjoyed this assignment. To me, making an  infographic is really fun because you get to pick a topic you're interested about, learn about it, and get it out there in a fun and creative way. In addition, Piktochart was very easy to get the hang of. It showed you step by step how to make an infographic and what they should include on them. I like how we got the chance to look at other people's infographics to see what they have been working on, and give positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment