Monday, February 27, 2017

2/23/17 Infographic


An infographic is a creative and visual way to organize information. The main purpose of an infographic is to inform someone in a more understanding way by using all kind of graphics while  eliminating wording. With 90% of information being transmitted to the human brain visually, infographics are much more beneficial than for example, typing out a paper on your topic. Complex information is best put into an infographic. You could be have a very difficult topic to understand, but if you put your information into an infographic then it will turn into something much more easy to understand for not only yourself, but for the reader as well. You can use an infographic to inform, persuade, or compare and contrast. This is why it could be a very useful thing for school. I could see myself making an infographic for a HELA assignment.




https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/52/f0/f7/52f0f74b6e035247720193f3ef585edd.jpg


https://www.pinterest.com/yakadanda/infographics-dance/






7 comments:

  1. I love your infographic it is so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your infographic is so pretty and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your infographic is really cool and entertaining to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is complex and fun to read and learn about

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colors and the info you put on it was super cute and fun! it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially liked the color scheme and layout of your infographic.
    I learned that there are alot more ways to personalize a dress that I thought.
    I really liked the length you chose for the infographic, it made it really easy to view everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is really interesting! I don't know too much about this topic so I liked reading about the history and the different types of dresses. I think the only thing I would improve is spacing. I feel that all your information is jumbled up and packed really close together. Maybe cut out so information and choose a larger template so you can spread things out some more.

    ReplyDelete