Thursday, February 9, 2017

2/9/17 Kids these days

 I hadn't seen my grand kids in forever and today I finally got to see them. They came by surprise and I couldn't have been any any happier to see their faces. With the kids growing up, they don't visit me as much as they used to, but where have the good times gone? I took them to a breakfast place for dinner because that used to be our tradition when they were young. As we are sitting at the table waiting to order, every single person had their head down because they were on their phone. I was too scared to say anything to them though. I looked around to see the pretty much every other kid was on their electronics too. My heart sunk. I am getting older and older and all I want is quality time with my grand kids. A time of putting the phones down for at least one hour to actually enjoy time with loved ones. This generation is crazy. Technology is taking over these kids and there is nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment