Monday, February 13, 2017

2/13/17 Happy First Sweetheart

My very first sweetheart dance was this weekend! I can't explain how much I had been looking forwards to this weekend.
 My big sister helped me get ready. She was my life-saver considering I don't love to do my makeup and she helped me out a ton. I got my hair loosely curled and was ready to go. First thing, my date came over and we took some pictures. Then, we headed off to A-Loft where we met the rest of the group. We were nervous that it was going to be packed, but it all worked out perfectly. When pictures were over we went and ate in our own private room at Hereford House. I got steak and it was very yummy. Then it was time for the dance. We went to the high school and jammed on the dance floor. This definitely topped homecoming for me.We ended the night at our friend Sammy's house with the theme of risky business.








No comments:

Post a Comment