Monday, February 6, 2017

2/6/17 collaborating remotely reflection

To be honest, going into this I was really worried about the whole communication through e-mail thing. In addition to that, my partner and I aren't close friends which made it even more tough. We picked the topic of March madness. I will sit down and watch a basketball game, but I am not the best with sports which made it hard to work with someone who knows a lot about the event. I feel bad because usually I can contribute a lot but I feel like since he already knew a lot about the topic he did a lot of the work. I could never imagine conducting business in this way on a daily basis. With this project it taught me how communication is difficult, yet it is key. Also, in the real world you won't get to chose who you work with. Even though this project was stressful for me, It was fun in how I've never been assigned a project like this one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment